Friday, July 22, 2011

More awards!

Hey Ladies! I feel so loved! This is my second award given to me this week! The Sunshine award was given to me by Paint That Nail. She did the lovely hand painted flowers you should check out:) Now on the the rules!
Rules:
  Thank the person who gave you this award
  Write a post about it
  Answer to the questions below
  Pass it on to 10 bloggers who you think really deserve it and send them message to let them know

Questions:
Favorite color: Yellow!
Favorite Animal: Chinchilla
Favorite number: 739, random but you don't hear people using that one often!
What perfume am I using right now?: Victoria Secret Vanilla (I'm famous for it!)
Something you always wear with you and identifies you: My perfume and feather earings!
What’s your passion? : Playing guitar, Painting my nails and Baking.
Getting or giving presents?:  I'm going to be honest, I usually get them, BUT I also do give presents! Like for birthdays, Christmas, ECT.
What was the last eyeshadow you used?: Don't wear it. Believe it or not:)
Favorite day of the week: Saturday!
Are your nails painted right now?: DUH! I'm wearing China Glaze 108 Degrees on my nails and Cream Pink from Sinful Colors on my toes.
Now I don't have that much time time today, so I want to tag all my followers. You guys are what keeps me blogging! It's my last day in California with my dad and my brother so I want to spend the day with them. I'm going to Virginia tomorrow and wanted to tell you guys that I might be a little MIA. I have to go unpack boxes and get settled in my new house:) I will still do my nails and take pictures but I don't know if I'll have that much time to post. WISH ME LUCK!
Love Always,
Hannah J

3 comments:

  1. thank you! and I think feather earings are so cute!!! Good luck with your move I hope everything works out well!!(:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on this award and on your growing blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your award! Am a new follower!

    ReplyDelete

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J