Thursday, June 30, 2011

Snow Me White

Hey guys! I decided that I wasn't going to keep my water marbled mani on for long. So I painted my nails full white so when the 4th of July comes around I can to the water marbling technique again with red and blue. That way I can get my MO-GO back and still have a festive manicure:) "Polish AMOR" gave me the idea about the water marbling for Independence Day and I just wanted to give her credit! this is what my nails look like now:
It's Snow Me White from Sinful Colors
I love the way your nails POP when you where white:)
What is your plans for your 4th of July mani?
Are you going to do one?
Comment and Follow:)
Thanks for reading!
Love Always,
Hannah J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J