Sunday, July 10, 2011

All Fired Up about flannels!

Hey guys! Today I'm using All Fired Up from Sally and BM plate M-64. The manicure looks like this:


I love this formula! It's a jelly finish and goes on super smoothly!

I used the deign on the left


It kinda looks like a red flannel right?
Sorry about the glare, I put Seche Vite on and it just makes it so SHINY:D
Hows your Sunday going?
It's Sunday right?...... lol
Comment down below:)
Following is like leading these days!
Love Always,
Hannah J

2 comments:

  1. I like this a lot , Im going to have to do something similar now.. looks super cute!~

    ReplyDelete

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J