Friday, July 1, 2011

The awards go to......

Hey guys! Polish AMOR nominated me for many awards! These are my first awards and to receive many of them at once in extra special! Thank you so much!!! Her link: http://www.polishamor.blogspot.com/ Now, on to the business!




Rules:

1. Thank the person that gave you the award and link them back
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Pass this onto 10 bloggers
4.Tell the people that you gave the award to

7 Things About Me:
1. I am a natural blonde and it shows!
2. I know the cashier at my local sally's cause I go so much!
3. I use to be a gymnast.
4. I'm addicted to Glee and Make It Or Break It!
5. I love cooking and baking, especially cupcakes.
6. I play guitar.
7. I cry really easily at TV shows and movies but not in person.

10 Fabulous Bloggers!:
- Midnight Manicures http://www.midnightmanicures.com/

Thank you so much again!
Thanks for reading!
Love Always,
Hannah J

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J