Sunday, June 26, 2011

Blue Monday!!!

Hey guys! There is a new trend going on and it's called Blue Monday! It was created by a lovely gal who has an awesome blog here on blogger. Her blog name is "A Polished Touch" You should go and check her out because her blog is FABULOUS! Well for the first Blue Monday I wanted to do an amazing mani for y'all and I think I achieved that!  I used my favorite blue and it's from China Glaze and it's called Blue Iguana.
This is what it looks like:
P.S: It's on a practice hand that you can get at Sally's Beauty Supply.

This is what the hand look like, Isn't it creepy?:)

How the nails fit on the fingers

This is the color and the design

Close up with the design

What did you think?
Good for Blue Mondays?
Comment and Follow:)
Thanks for Reading!
Love Always,
Hannah J

4 comments:

  1. ayiiihhhh! thats really beautiful! i love your design :) by the way im your new follower and i enjoy reading your blog :)
    you can visit mine :) http://neelai14.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much, always happy to see a new follower:) I will definatley check your blog out and send ya a little comment!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow those hand looks real! nice design :)

    new follower.

    i hope u get to visit my blog too

    http://www.nailsbykatevergara.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for visiting and following:) I will definatley check out your blog:)

    ReplyDelete

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J