Sunday, June 26, 2011

HELP! I have Manicure Block!!!!

Hey guys!:( I have manicure block! If you don't know what that is it's when you can't think of any nail art or manicure to do. I've never had it! Since I'm not home and currently traveling I don't have all my nail polishes with me, I only have my travel polishes. (To see them I posted all of the polishes I currently have with me) Can you guys help me!? Comment down below of nail art ideas of colors and things I should do. It's greatly appreciated! 
Thanks For Reading!
Love Always,
Hannah J 

1 comment:

  1. I feel for you, had the same block at the beginning of this year. Over 200 polishes and nothing to wear. I solved it with stamping and layering, maybe this helps. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Hello:) I love reading your comments! It makes my day every time I see you guys have took time to read my blog! I try to comment back to all of your thoughts and questions. Hope your having a great day! Happy Polishing!
Love Always,
Hannah J